Monday, August 23, 2004

Exciting Weekend

Well, it sure was an exciting weekend, not just for me with my cousin's engagement party and my friend Franklin's return from Germany, but also for Mr. Michael Lau, who had his latest See You At SIXS exhibit in Hong Kong, Tokyo and London simultaneously. It must have been hard for him to be in all three places at once. The exhibit did last for three days, though, so he could have flown to each event, hung out for a couple of hours and then flown on to the next event. He wouldn't have even had to fly to the Hong Kong exhibit, since that's where he lives (duh). Maharishi was responsible for hosting the exhibit in London and they already have all of the Limited Ed. figures from the exhibit available on their website. The only other place I have seen to get the new ML figures right now is W.H.Y. Workshop. I'm sure all of the other toy stores will have them soon enough, but why wait?

Sorry no product pictures today, I have been too busy with work to get to them. Also, if you click on the links, I'm sure you'll find them.

No comments: