Wednesday, August 04, 2004

New Toys!

Because I spent nearly three hundred dollars on music and camping equipment for the Transformus Festival this past weekend, I won't be purchasing any of these new toys. But for those of you out there who won't be living off of Raman noodles and microwave burritos for the next month or so, here's some fun stuff to spend your hard-earned dough on. First of all, our good friend Julian at W.H.Y. Workshop has this new Limited Ed. Bathing Ape x Clot (Juice) Edison 12" figure:



Julian also has some other nice, interesting stuff worth taking a look at.

Also, check out the new color version of the Limited Ed. Brothersfree Tank Hood Figure:



I have bought items from Pop Salute in the past, and I know they are a reputable e-bay dealer. What I really want to know is who is this guy?



Hopefully he won't be available for several months so I have time to save up enough money to purchase him for my ridiculously ever-expanding collection.

No comments: