Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Holy Crap Monkeys!

New toys, new toys, new TOYS!!! Why do I not get paid until next Monday?! Crap! Does anyone out there have a couple of hundred bucks I can borrow so that I can get all of the new Limited Ed. Vinyl Uglydolls that Ningyoushi has on their website? They are just so damn cute and ugly at the same time it makes me want to take them home and masturbate all over them. And since these ones are vinyl and not the usual plush Uglydolls, the jizz would just wash right off instead of sticking to their fur, like it does with my cat! Again, my favorites, if anyone out there wants to get me an early Hannukah present, are Icebat:



And Target:



Also, be sure to check out the cute new Limited Ed. Dalek Space Monkey Ci Boys:



On the Kidrobot website. They are limited to 2000 each, so y'all better buy them for me quick. Suprisingly, Ningyoushi beat Kidrobot to the punch on the Uglydolls, but Kidrobot beat Ningyoushi on the Space Monkeys. What does the next designer toy battle hold in store for us? Only the Shadow knows.

No comments: