Friday, November 04, 2005

New Toys, Bub!

WolverineMy favorite cigar-chompin', trash-talkin', pint-sized Marvel mutant, Wolverine, has got his own Limited Ed. 12" Real Action Hero figure by Medicom. How come nobody told me about this?! I had to learn about it while surfing around Action HQ when I was bored at work. Come on people, y'all gotta' keep me updated on these things. I knew about the 12" RAH Venom and the 12" RAH Carnage. I had even heard about the 12" RAH Spiderman, but I hadn't heard about Wolverine or hey, check this out, it's Spiderman in his black alien costume, my other favorite Marvel superhero, available for pre-order. You can't get much cooler than that. My favorite DC superhero being Superman of course. Anyway, now that I've demonstrated how mature I can be, I've got a couple of other things to take a look at.Rat Fink

First off are these Limited Ed. Big Daddy Roth Rat Fink figures that they have over at Ningyoushi. I thought the Rat Fink was the coolest thing when I was a kid. I loved how gross and distorted he is, especially when posed in a gear-shreddin' hot rod. I also really liked Garbage Pail Kids, so that again demonstrates my level of maturity. They have several different flavors of Rat Finks over at Ningyoushi.Chuck Taylor Roll-Downs

And, lastly, because I'm going old skool here, take a look at these Limited Ed. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Roll-Downs with built in leg warmers. Perfect for the cold weather that has descended upon us here in Chapel Thrill. Canvas Chucks just don't cut it in the winter. Speaking of which, check out these Chuck Taylor All Star boots. Speaking of boots, I'm going to have to bust mine out pretty soon. At least it's still warm in the afternoon. Hey, that rhymed. I'm a poet, I know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what I'm wearing right now.

Limited Ed. said...

Do I have to guess? Can't I just use my imagination? In my imagination, you are wearing this. Hot!