Friday, November 04, 2005

I Love Mochi!

I Love Mochi!Anne just reminded me of something I forgot to mention this morning. Something that she is actually wearing today. Something that was my birthday present to her yesterday. It is this Limited Ed. I Love Mochi! t-shirt that I have available right now in my Limited Ed. Cafe Press Shop. If you haven't already, check out all of my other super-spiffy designs as well. Mochi, for those of you who don't know, is a type of Japanese ice cream with a chewy candy coating. I submitted the I Love Mochi! t-shirt to Threadless, but they rejected it, those little punks! So, I had to produce it myself. I think I'm going to start submitting t-shirt designs to La Fraise now instead of Threadless. The French love me! I'm like a younger, hairier Jerry Lewis, but funny. Glaven!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I never realized how many cool different styles of Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars there were. Damn! Gotta' catch 'em all!

No comments: