Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Need Money!

I apologize once again for not posting anything in the last few days. I am currently out of work, so I don't have a regular place to post from. Unfortunately, at my apartment, I don't have my own internet connection and have to rely on the shoddy wireless connection of one of my neighbors.

Like I said, I'm currently out of work, so I need money! In order to get some money, I have put a portion of my extensive Limited Ed. toy collection up on e-bay for sale. All of these items are mint and still in their original packaging. I wouldn't be trying to sell them otherwise. They would also make excellent stocking stuffers with the holidays coming up.

Three Zero 3003 TrooperThe first item I have up for auction is this Limited Ed. 12" Three Zero 3003 Trooper. This figure is number 13 out of 100 made and was only available at the Three Zero 3003 Exhibit in Hong Kong in 2003. Three Zero is a Hong Kong based clothing company, but has gone out of business, so these figures are extremely rare and collectible. If you can find one for cheaper, buy it! (Too late, I already sold this item!)

Michael Lau Gardener StereoNext, I have a couple of Limited Ed. Michael Lau figures up for auction. The first one is this Limited Ed. 6" Gardener 070 Stereo vinyl figure. Again, this figure is mint, still in the box, never opened, and is extremely rare and limited to only 500 figures. (D'oh! I sold this one too!)

Michael Lau Four Guilty GardenerAnd finally, I have this Limited Ed. 6" Gardener 094 Four Guilty Gardener 474 vinyl figure up for auction. This figure features the same stats as the other Michael Lau figure I have up for auction. Neither of these figures is available from Ningyoushi or Kidrobot anymore (sumbitch retracted his bid). They are both extremely rare and hard to find. Hopefully I will be able to sell all of these items so I can make some money while I am out of work. I have a few more figures that are still in their packages that I am planning on putting up on e-bay if I can sell these guys. Also, if any of my readers would just like to contribute to my bank account, just drop me an e-mail.

A.R.C. CapsAnyway, now that I have advertised my own items, here is something I'll advertise for someone else. I got an e-mail today from the Alife Rivington Club letting me know that they have new A.R.C. New Era fitted caps available. These Limited Ed. caps are pretty sweet for only $40.00 and come in five different colors. The caps can be mail-ordered by sending an e-mail request to info@rivingtonclub.com.

And finally, I just wanted to say R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero. For those of you who don't know, Eddie Guerrero, a.k.a. Latino Heat, was a very popular professional WWE wrestler who passed away Sunday night from an apparent heart failure. Eddie will be greatly missed by wrestling fans everywhere. I watched part of WWE Raw last night and was moved by all of the tears shed by Eddie's fellow wrestlers. Viva la Rasa!

No comments: