Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Nanoo Nano

Cool Hunting Camo NanoOur friends over at Cool Hunting have just released their 2005 Holiday Gift Guide online and this year, unlike last year, it is free to the public (that means you!). I always enjoy reading Cool Hunting and often feel bad that I am occasionally so unoriginal that I have to steal post ideas from them. They are just that good. Anyway, one of my favorite items from their gift guide this year is an item that they got customized and are selling themselves. It is this Limited Ed. Cool Hunting Camo 4GB iPod Nano. I love my iPod, it has 15GB of storage on it and I have filled up about ten gigs so far, so I wouldn't be able to fit my entire music collection on the Nano, but that camo pattern is just so cool and the fact that there are only ten of them in existence makes me want it even more. The only thing I would worry about is whether the pink makes me look gay... or is it the bullwhip sticking out of my ass?

No comments: