Monday, November 07, 2005

Suggestions

Broken Back

I woke up this morning and my back hurt so bad I couldn't get out of bed for half an hour. I tried stretching, some light yoga, but I could barely touch my toes. I took some Advil, but my back is still killing me. I made it into work, but I could barely walk the eighth of a mile from where I parked to my office. I will post some Limited Ed. stuff later when my back feels a little better. If anyone out there has any suggestions of what I should do to alleviate the pain, I would greatly appreciate it.

For those of you who don't know, I fell off of a motorcycle and broke my third lumbar vertebrae in 1993. It's twelve years later and it still causes me intense pain occasionally.

1 comment:

M said...

Rx:

- 10 mg Cyclobenzaprine, oral or insufflated
- 30 g high-potency cannabis, conflagrated and inhaled or brownie-embedded and eaten
- 5 oz. 80-proof liquor, neat

or,

150 mg liquid morphine, suppository