Monday, November 07, 2005

Tennis Anyone?

I just stood up and my back popped and now I feel a little better. I wish I could have gotten it to do that a couple of hours ago. Oh well. At least I feel like posting something Limited Ed. now, even if it is just a link to some pictures over at Freshness of the new Limited Ed. Alife x Reebok Court Victory Pump - "The Ball Out". When it's warm outside, I like to walk around with my "Ball Out". Get it? Hilarious! These hand-made kicks feature tennis ball felt all over, the Reebok pump system and Hexalite soles. They also have the Alife logo stitched into the side and come with a badge expounding the benefits of Reebok pump technology. These sneaks are limited to 48 pairs and will only be available from Alife. These are the first in a three product collaboration between Alife and Reebok. I'm sure all of the products will be equally as cool and hard to get your hands on.

I've got to give it up for Freshness because I got an e-mail from them this morning informing me that I am one of the winners of their Nike Invincible contest. Awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three Questions:
A)Oh God, does this mean that you're getting MORE shoes?

B)On that note, does it bother you that you own more shoes than your girlfriend and the population of South Africa combined?

C)When would be a good time for me to return your sweatshirt?

Limited Ed. said...

Answers:

A) Maybe.

B) No.

C) 8:30 pm.

Gigi Lee said...

So, what does invincible mean to you big brother?
Congrats on winning the contest too! I expect to see your new kicks in a few weeks, although maybe by then you'll have donated them to a relief organization in Pakistan or to a Katrina survivor.
Nah!