Friday, November 18, 2005

Mo' Money!

Futura U.N.K.L.E. Nosferatu vinyl figure
Well, I had a little success selling one of the items that I put up on e-bay, so I have decided to put a few more toys from my collection up for bid. First of all, I am selling my Limited Ed. Futura U.N.K.L.E. Nosferatu vinyl figure by Medicom. These figures were limited to 500 pieces each and are so cute and cuddly. Don't you want to buy it? Sure you can get it at Kidrobot, but my reserve price is cheaper than their price, so buy it from me instead.

Hoodz Vapor Remix vinyl figure
Second, I have put up a couple of my Club Mez exclusive figures. The first one is the Limited Ed. Hoodz Vapor Club Mez Exclusive Remix vinyl figure by Mezco. This figure is also limited to 500 pieces and is only available to Mezco Club Mez members (sorry, it's sold).

Hoodz Leterman Remix vinyl figure
And lastly I have my other Club Mez exclusive figure, the Limited Ed. Hoodz Letterman Club Mez Exclusive Remix vinyl figure. Again, limited to 500 only Club Mez members. I need money, y'all. I got a new job starting next week, but it is only for two weeks, and next week is Thanksgiving, so it isn't even an entire week. So help me out people. Buy a toy. Enjoy it. Love it. Take it out of the package like I never could because I'm the kind of nerd who doesn't like to devalue his toys by actually touching them.

2 comments:

Setholonius said...

Did you see The 40-Year-Old Virgin? Where that guy, he sells all his toys? And then he gets stuck in Phnom Phen when the Khmer Rouge come in? Maybe I'm thinking of The Killing Fields. Anyway, it was a hilarious movie. You should see it.

Limited Ed. said...

I saw it, I loved it, I got stuck in Phnom Phen, I fought the Khmer Rouge, I died, I was reincarnated a couple of times, and now I am selling my toys!