Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yummy Kicks

Chocolate VandalsSorry for no posts yet today all three people who read my blog. My temp job ended yesterday, so I am back to pounding the pavement looking for employment. Okay, maybe not yet, but I will start pounding the pavement tomorrow, when my back is fully recovered. The nice thing about not working is that I get to see Anne. She graciously took me out to lunch this afternoon. That was so nice of her. She wanted to make me feel better after my bad day yesterday, and it worked. My back is feeling much better now. Anyway, I got an e-mail from Ron Dijon about these delicious looking Al Cabino Swiss chocolate Nike Vandals. Apparently inspired by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, these one-of-a-kind, sweet (literally) kicks are on display at Colette in Paris. According to the MTV website, they're priceless... and delicious!








Also cool on the MTV.com Collectibles web site is this Bape x Nigo x Jacob the Jeweler five time zone watch. For a mere $13,000 this puppy is a veritable bargain, especially when compared to the chocolate sneaks. I think it's funny that Jacob the Jeweler has become famous for making jewelry for celebrities. It's like if Snoop Dogg's weed dealer became famous. Hey, it could happen.

1 comment:

Setholonius said...

Try chiro. When I was recovering from trampoline related injuries two years ago it really helped. They unlock your spine -- pop pop pop -- and you feel better all day. The only problem is it's addictive. At least the handjobs at the end of the session are.