Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Green Monster Asics x Alife Gel Lyte IIIBlack Lagoon Asics x Alife Gel Lyte III

New Limited Ed. Asics x Alife Gel Lyte III "Alife are Monsters" kicks will go on sale this Saturday, October 27th, exclusively at Alife BC, LA and NY. Available in both Green Monster [pictured above, left] and Black Lagoon [above, right], both colors feature a split tongue, removable eyeballs, a printed midsole and custom footbeds. Limited quantities will also be available online at www.alifenyc.com. The matching t-shirts [pictured below] will be available in-store only. The kicks will run ya' 2 bills, but the t's are only 40 beans. These are some pretty sick Halloween swag. I can't decide which I like better. The Green Monsters are amazing, bold and bright while the Black Lagoons have a nice toned-down, late-night vibe. I am a big fan of red laces, so I like that aspect of both sets. I also like the laid-back looking eyeballs that contrast the menacing grin printed on the midsole. If I had the money, I would buy two pairs of each. One set to rock this Halloween; the Green Monsters during the day and the Black Lagoons at night, and one set to put on ice for future trick-or-treating.Alife Eye of the Monster t-shirts

No comments: