Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Did Someone Call Me Schnorrer?

Captain Spalding maskForbidden Planet, one of my favorite online toy stores (and if you are in the UK, it is an actual storefront as well), has just opened their new online urban vinyl shop, Vinyl Splatter. I thought this was the same Forbidden Planet that I visited in New York on the corner of Broadway and 13th Street, but apparently they are not associated. Anyway, while I was surfing around the Vinyl Splatter website I ran into an old friend, Captain Spalding from Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects. The Captain Spalding latex mask [pictured above] would be perfect for Mac to wear for Halloween. Or any other day of the year for that matter. And at only £35.99 or $73.31 it wouldn't be out of Mac's price range. So, if you are strolling down Franklin Street on Halloween and see Captain Spalding coming at you with a butcher's knife, don't be surprised if it is just Mac coming to kill you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing as you're a fan of the good Captain, I thought you might like this!