Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Toys, Toys, Toys!

Fulcraim Apple Red
Layered GID Magman
Himalan Glacier Figure
Well, tomorrow is my birthday, and of course I am sick. Isn't that just always the way it works? I take two days off for my birthday and I get sick. At least getting presents will make me feel a little better. And I am going to Thai Cafe for dinner tomorrow night, so I will have some nice Tom Kha Goong (coconut milk soup with shrimp) to soothe my throat. Until then, I will dream about toys, toys, toys from My Plastic Heart.

They have some new ones in stock that are pretty sweet! I especially like the new Limited Ed. Fulcraim: Apple Red version [pictured above, top, $99.99], Touma's Layered Glow-in-the-Dark Magman [pictured above, middle, $79.99] and Itokin Park's Himalan Glacier [pictured above, bottom, $79.99]. These are some of the coolest figures to be released recently, and they are all currently available, until they sell out, of course. Now I am going to go take some more vitamin C, Echinacea, Zinc, and Advil. Uggghhhhh...

No comments: