Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coolest... Toy... Ever!

Ahhhh... my head is about to explode after seeing this on Gizmodo, probably the coolest toy I have ever seen in my entire life. I am a HUGE giant robot fan: Transformers, Voltron, Mazinger Z (Tranzor Z for us Americans), and of course the granddaddy of them all, Tetsujin 28 (or, again, Gigantor for us). Anyway, Vstone, a Japanese (imagine that) robotics company has produced a 17-inch tall working version of Tetsujin 28's enemy, BlackOx. Check out the video above (and more info at Impress Robot Watch), this thing is freakin' sweet! It appears to even have real working laser eyes! I think I might have to go change my pants! No information on release date or price is available yet, but as soon as it is, this thing is going on my Hanukkah wish list.

No comments: