Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mini Munny Mobile Design Contest

Mini Munny Mobile Design ContestIn honor of the release of their new toy, Kidrobot is holding a contest to design the hottest DIY Mini Munny Mobile around. The grand prize is a $500 Kidrobot gift certificate. Entries will be judged in seven categories: hottest hot rod, classiest classic, best detail, best concept, best driver, best in show, and judges choice. Now here's a design contest that is right up my alley! Anyone who knows me knows I love cars. Especially hot rods and muscle cars. I'm not wealthy or fortunate enough to own one, but that doesn't mean I can't draw and design them (or watch endless shows about them on The Learning Channel). Just check out the '32 Ford Model A Rat Rod that I drew for this film festival poster. Unfortunately, I am also not wealthy enough to buy one of the Mini Munny Mobiles to participate in the design contest. However, I am willing to make this offer to the three people who actually read my website: if you buy me the Mini Munny Mobile and I win one of the contest categories, I will split the prize with you and I will give the winning entry design to you. Even if I don't win and you like the design that I create, I will give it to you. That's right, you will own an actual piece of art created by yours truly, Limited Ed. a.k.a. Alec Grossman. Come on, I know someone out there is willing to donate $39.95 to help me make my dream of being an automotive toy designer come true. Entry deadline is July 20th, so get started everybody!

No comments: