Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Transformers... More Than Meets The Foot?!


Nike and Takara Tomy have teamed up in honor of the new Transformers movie and have released what is one of the worst Transformers toys I have ever seen. Not that the rest of the crappy-looking-but-much-anticipated Transformers movie merchandise looks any better. But come on?! A shoe that transforms into a robot? What's next, a door knob that transforms into a capuchin helper monkey? I don't care how cool the robot is, who wants to play with a shoe? Actually, I know a couple of dogs who would really like it. It comes in an authentic Nike shoe box and is available from Ningyoushi. Now, you're probably thinking I would think this thing is cool because it combines my love of toys with my love of kicks, but I have to give this toy a rating of "Why bother?" and "Oh gah".

No comments: