Friday, July 30, 2004

Transformus Festival

I am travelling to Deerfields, North Cackalacky, outside of Asheville, this weekend for the first annual Transformus Festival. It is loosely based on and associated with the Burning Man Festival held yearly in Nevada. Ryan, a.k.a. Spaceboy, and I will be performing as our favorite super-group, Project Daedalus, on the main stage Saturday night. It should be psychofunkadelicious. I am counting the minutes here at work until I leave, 'cause it's a three-and-a-half hour ride to Deerfields. Yippee! I guess I should put some Limited Ed. stuff here. Engadget.com has a report about some new Limited Ed. Motorola Cell Phones:


Woopadeedoo! They are all colorful and crap. One of them is even made by clothing label Phat Farm and includes an SD card slot and an IR port. Spiffy.

No comments: