Monday, July 19, 2004

You So Ugh Lee!

U - G - L - Y! You ain't got no alibi! Kidrobot already has pictures up on their website of the new Limited Ed. Uglydolls Vinyl and keychain plush figures that drop later this summer. They are so ugly they are cute, or is it the other way around? I guess you will just have to judge for yourself. My favorites are Ice Bat:



And Target:



I can't wait for these guys to come out so that I can add them to my vast, ever expanding collection. I have always liked the plush Uglydolls, but felt it was a little sissy buying stuffed animals. But vinyl figures are a completely different story. They aren't sissy at all, no.

Something that I should have waited for, but couldn't, because my brother Seth bought me one of the older versions for my birthday, is the new iPod:



So far, I have seen information about it on I4U.com, Engadget, Spymac, Mac Rumors, and MSNBC/Newsweek. You can order them now from the Apple Store.

BTW: Where have you gone Ivonne?

No comments: