Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

As my brother Seth would say, "If they were up your ass you would know where they are." And he would be right. Here's something that would probably fit up there real nice and tight. It sure would be a delight. And I say that I'm not gay. And yet I talk about shoving this Limited Ed. Dahlia Flower Series Kaleidoscope By Kittlesons:



Up my ass. For $965.00 I better make sure I had a nice soapy enema before I befoul this bauble. Sure it looks like a fancy glass dildo, but it also looks like a fancy glass bong... er, waterpipe. For smoking tobacco, yeah.

Damn, I gotta' take a dump after shoving this Limited Ed. Tulip Flower Series Kaleidoscope By Kittlesons:



Up my ass. There is definitely something wrong with me today. I think I must have the Wednesday crazies. Hump day is getting to me. Looking for Limited Ed. flower kaleidoscopes, bongs and dildos. What am I thinking? I must be thinking about the video my friends shot this week for Bret Michaels, lead singer of Poison. Now there's a man who I might let violate my precious ruby-red star fruit.

No comments: