Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dunk Life

Have you ever just wanted to take life and dunk it?! Slam it down hard so the rim breaks and the backboard shatters. Well, now you can get the same experience from an automobile. If you live in Japan or Europe, that is. It's called the Honda Life Dunk:




It sure looks like the kind of car that really grabs life by the ball and slams it home. I don't think a basketball player would actually fit in this car because the wheelbase is only about 93 inches. Compare that to the 130 inch wheelbase of a real American 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible, one of the largest cars ever made. The Eldorado is nealy a hundred inches longer than the Life Dunk. Also, the Life Dunk only weighs 417 pounds, versus the half ton weight of the Eldorado. It would only take a couple of basketball players to carry around the Life Dunk.

For all the lady ballers out there, ya' got the Life Dunk Diva:



And here's some evidence that the Honda Life Dunk is available in Europe as well. The Life Dunk has been around for about four years and the last model to come out was the 2003, but I just heard about it 'cause I live in the good ol' US of A and we're a little bass-ackwards around these parts.

I know this isn't really Limited Ed. stuff, there are probably a million of these in Japan, but I just thought it was funny when I heard the name and it reminded me of my friend Ryan who is a designer for And 1.

No comments: