Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Limited Ed.'s New Pussy...

...Cat is a cute little calico named Kallifrances "Patches" McGillicutty or Kallie for short:



Here she is reading a note that I left her to empty her litter box and take out the garbage. I don't think she was too happy about doing chores, but like I told her, "You gotta' pull your own weight around here."

I initially wanted to call her just "Patches," but it sounds too much like a boys name, because it reminds me of that song "Patches" by Clarence Carter:
Patches, I'm dependin' on ya' son,
To pull the family through,
My son, it's all left up to you.
So, her name is Kallie, named for her being a calico cat and after the Hindu goddess Kali, the ferocious Devi goddess. Speaking of which, I really want one of these Kali baseball jerseys:



It's pretty sweet. I could wear it to all of the Hindu functions I attend.

Kallie could never replace Raga, and I will never forget Raga, and I will shed a tear every year on June 22nd for her, but it has been fun having a new kitten in the house. The only problem is that I get no sleep with her attacking my feet all night long. She really is the goddess of time and of the transformation that is death.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post, but I have been playing with my new kitty-cat. Check out the new Limited Ed. Pimp Watch and Playstation 3 info page while I sit here and stroke my pussy.

No comments: