Friday, July 23, 2004

100th POST!!!

Amazingly and scarily I have reached 100 posts on my blog. I really didn't expect to be able to find that much Limited Ed. crap. But it just keeps flowing. I went through some of my old posts and decided to revisit an old theme: What is it with Yoda statues?

This is the second life-size Yoda I have found, both Limited Ed., both ridiculously expensive. Check out the quality rendering on this attractive Limited Ed. Bronze Yoda Statue:



It is a reproduction of a statue that is at Skywalker Ranch and there are only twenty-five of them in the world. If you thought that was cool, you scruffy-looking nerf-herder, check out this Limited Ed. Darth Vader Helmet:



It is actually wearable! For just thirteen hundred bucks you too can dress like Darth Vader for Halloween and not get laid! It will definitely come in handy next summer when the final, thank God, installment of the Star Wars sixology is released.

I think the coolest Limited Ed. stuff on the Star Wars online shop are these Pez dispensers:



This stuff may very well be the nerdiest Limited Ed. stuff I could find. Almost as nerdy as the Apple shoes.

I conclude my 100th post with something a little more cool. Figuro is taking pre-orders for the new Limited Ed. Kill Bill Vol. 2 DVD Japan Only Box Set:



This box set will be released on October 8th in Japan and will feature the Japanese version of Kill Bill Vol. 2, a Love Bride Be@rbrick, a Pai Mei keyholder, a 24 page color booklet, a Kung Fu t-shirt, and ten collector's cards. There will only be 30,000 of these produced, which doesn't seem so limited to me, but I guess if everyone in Japan buys one, they should go pretty quick. Get one to accompany your Kill Bill Vol. 1 DVD Japan Only Box Set.

Yeah, so my 100th post was kind of lame, nothing to write home about, really stupid, etc. Enjoy!

No comments: