Friday, September 30, 2005

Only Ten Copies?!

I received an e-mail from my broseph today letting me know that he has finally put the finishing touches (yeah, right) on his film The Cool Season for submission to the Sundance Film Festival, which is a good thing since today is the final day for submissions. Here's a picture of the DVD cover that he sent me:

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the movie. Unfortunately, he only made ten of them, so it might be a little difficult. I'm trying to get him to send me one so that I can make Limited Ed. bootlegs of it and sell it on the streets of Chapel Hill. That would finally make up for the fact that he killed my Stretch Monster (Stretch Armstrong's enemy) when I was three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a load off my back and sprayed all over someone else's.