Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New OQO

So I finally got some e-mails with some information about some new shtuff to buy on the interweb thingy. I'm not sure if these are Limited Ed., but they are super-cool and they just got an upgrade, so I have to mention the new OQO Model 01+:



This is definitely the ultimate Pocket PC with an upgraded 30 GB hard drive (the previous model had 20 GB's), twice the ram of the previous version with 512 MB, and USB 2.0 (new for this model). The nice thing about a new version is that the old version came down in price by four hundred bucks. Now if they would only make one that runs on the Mac OS.

In other news, my third favorite Limited Ed. toy website (sorry Oobase), My Plastic Heart, has finally got in stock the Limited Ed. Tokyo Plastic Opera Dude figure:



Isn't he a cute little feller? Just makes you want to eat him right up, don't it? I'm not sure how my digestive system would handle that much vinyl, though. Especially after eating all those records last week. Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice surprise OQO!!!
We were all waiting for OQO 02 but the new OQO 01 is certainly a PLUS :)