Saturday, September 10, 2005

I Love It, But I'm Not In Love With It

I know it's not Limited Ed. and I'm sure everyone already knows about it and has seen pictures of it and the commercial and it has already been gutted by some guys in Japan:



And although the new Apple iPod Nano is pretty damn sweet and comes in both classic white and new black:



And it already has some cool accessories:



But I already have a 15 GB third generation iPod and it does exactly what I need it to do, it plays music. And it is just as small and portable as I need it to be. It's great that Apple is coming out with all of these new products, but isn't it getting to be overkill. Especially with the Motorola ROKR phone with iTunes for Cingular:



When is Apple going to just come out with an all-inclusive device and be done with it? A beautiful, easy to use, large capacity, cell-phone, digital camera, mp3 player, and personal organizer with wi-fi and bluetooth all in one. It's about time, isn't it. I'm still using a hammer, chisel, and stone tablet to check my e-mail. Bastards! Or is it batards?

No comments: