Thursday, September 22, 2005

I Could Do That

Our good ol' buddy Josh Rubin over at Cool Hunting has got some pics of the new Limited Ed. Sinko Trace Vans by Seth Brau:



Apparently Seth stopped by Cool Hunting HQ to discuss shoes, film school and life in New York, and busted out a pair of the kicks in 45 minutes. I need to get myself some blank Vans and a box of fabric markers and start doodling my own sneakers to sell on the internet at a slightly inflated price. You can order the Sinko Trace Vans here, or you can get Seth's previous Limited Ed. shoes, the Five Three Vans:



I wonder if my brother knows Seth Brau. They both went to film school in New York. Wouldn't that be a small world?

BTW: Happy Birthday Shlomo Shlockenberry, wherever you are (Durty Thurty 09.19.05)!

No comments: