Friday, September 02, 2005

Badges! Badges!

We don't need no stinking badges! But if you need some badges, Assault! Design has your badges for you! I love exclamation marks! Anyway, check out the new Champion Reseller badge:



And the I Love 2 Q badge:



If you didn't already get it, Assault! Design is a British company, and of course "2 Q" refers to standing in line, or as they call it, in a queue. If you are a party or rave kid, this badge would be perfect to wear while waiting to get in to the party. Or rave. These badges are Limited Ed. but Assault! Design's website doesn't list how many they are limited to. It doesn't matter, they are only a pound a piece, so they ain't gonna' break the bank to get 'em while they're hot.

Speaking of hot, I got an e-mail this morning from Tokyo Flash letting me know that they have a new super-sweet Limited Ed. watch available. It's the amazing High Frequency watch by Equalizer:



Apparently it has taken over a year and has been re-engineered nine times for Equalizer to put this watch together. I really like the look of the black version of it, and for only $161.63 it is a bargain. I'm sure these won't last too long. Tokyo Flash is only allowing people to buy two per person, unfortunately, 'cause I want like five of these to wear all up and down my arm like I used to do with Swatches in the '80's. Oh well, I won't be able to afford to buy anything until I get my tax return, which I filed in freakin' February and still haven't received yet because the stupid IRS has their heads up their asses! Oh, when they want money from you they're all like, "Pay me now or go to jail!" But when they owe you money, apparently they can take their sweet ass time paying out. Batards!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

batard is a kind of bread

M said...

It's also French for "bastard," (as is hybride and "le Batard" was the nickname for Ebalus, Duke of Aquitaine, Henry II, and William I.

M said...

Also, yum.

M said...

Finally, here are some really callous, disingenous, fucktarded bastards.