Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm Batman!

Alright, so I guess it has been long enough since I posted a toy-related item. I've just been so busy with all of my self-promotion. Although it doesn't look good for my latest t-shirt design, at least based on the comments. It has made it further into the voting rounds than my previous t-shirt design, though. Anyway, on to what I'm sure everyone is much more interested in: toys!

My favorite Limited Ed. toy website (sorry Kidrobot), Ningyoushi, recently put up for pre-order on their site this magnificent looking 12" RAH Batman Begins figure:



It features the Medicom Real Action Hero figure body and looks pretty realistically like the movie version of the Batman character. Unfortunately, you are going to have to shell out two hundred buckeroos if you want one of these bad boy Christian Bale look-alikes. Oh well, maybe later, like when I win the lottery (coming to North Carolina next year!).

No comments: