Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Andrew Bell Exhibit

Alright, so my t-shirt design didn't go over very well. Apparently more people were disgusted by it then enjoyed it. It dropped below a 1.0, which is a terrible G.P.A., so it has been taken out of the running. Let's hope my next design fares a little better. Well, here's something that hopefully everyone can enjoy, some pictures of new stuff from the Andrew Bell exhibit at the Wootini Gallery:

Li'l GroobGroobin' on a Sunday afternoonHey little Grooby

Is that a four-armed crab?Cute little feller got no armsHe got a hand for a head

Hey there bullet-headWatch out, Japanese monstersThey got flying heads

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully my next t-shirt design will be ready to go soon so I can recoup my previous failure.

2 comments:

M said...

Well, I liked--and voted for--your t-shirt. However, people educated at CMU should know the difference between then and than.

Limited Ed. said...

Than, then, what's the difference? Who cares? Like they teach that sort of thing at Carnegie Mellon anyway.