Monday, April 09, 2007

Sneakerplay Top 100!

One of my favorite sneaker resources, the shoe community known as Sneakerplay, has been hosting a Nike Air Force 1 design contest for the past month. If you hadn't noticed, I have an annoying little animated link to it on the right side of my blog under the ad for Action HQ. Well, the first round of judging has ended, the entries have been whittled down to the top 100, and guess who made the cut? That's right, your very own Limited Ed. with a design that I call Strawberry Cough [pictured, left]. It's inspired by one of the best movies of last year and one of my favorite movies of all time: Children of Men. If you haven't seen the movie, I won't give it away for you, all I will say is, "Take a big hit, then cough. What do you taste? Strawberries, right?" Anyway, if you are a member of Sneakerplay, or maybe just know one, point them in the direction of my design and give it a big, fat 5 on the voting scale. If I score high enough, I get a free pair of my design. And if I win, I pass the savings on to you, the consumer, and then we all win! Thanks for your vote!

No comments: