Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday PaloozaHead!


Check out my fancy-dancing little doppelganger. You can create your own PaloozaHead or just visit Lollapalooza.com to get more information on the event, taking place August 3-5 this year. It makes me feel old to think back on the very first Lollapalooza, which I attended way back in 1991. I remember being so excited to see Jane's Addiction, Ice-T and Body Count, and the Butthole Surfers that I didn't even care that my friend sold me a bag of oregano for the show. It didn't get me high, but I enjoyed the show regardless. Now Lollapalooza has gotten so big it cannot be contained in a single day. It can be contained in a single city, however, as it is no longer a traveling festival but centered in Grant Park in Chicago instead. Oh well, I can't afford the $195 ticket price anyway. Not to mention, I'm getting too old for this shit.

No comments: