Friday, July 28, 2006

Beautiful

SBTG Dunk SB LowsI think I might have to change my pants. Pre-order the new Limited Ed. SBTG Nike Dunk SB Lows next Tuesday, August 1st starting at midnight from Kix-Files. I'm not sure how many pairs of these there will be available, but the word "few" comes to mind. There is also no price list available yet on Kix-Files, but I think "expensive" will describe them pretty well. Unfortunately, it looks like the only sizes Kix-Files has are 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, and 11, so big foots like myself will be S.O.L. I can probably find them somewhere else, but can I afford them? Of course not. Too bad I don't have a birthday coming up soon. Where's Christmas in July when you need it?

p.s. - Dunny Trading Party pictures later today!

1 comment:

Celia Dávila said...

Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com