Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Welcome To Jamaica, Have A Nice Day!

Jamaican NikesIf you know the joke that the subject of this post is the punchline to, then you know more about me than most people. If not, then go out and get yourself a copy of the Truly Tasteless Jokes book. One other thing you might not know about me is that Jamaica is one of my most favoritest countries, even though I have never been there. On my list of favorite countries, Jamaica is right up there with Holland and Thailand, two countries I have actually been to. Anyway, one of my most favoritest sneaker stores, Proper, has got some new Jamaican colorway Nikes in stock. They have the Jamaica Vandals [pictured above, left] and Rasta Air Max 95's [pictured above, right], both of which, I'm sure, will fly off of the shelves in no time, 'cause they be jammin'. It's too bad they don't have an online store, but if you are in the Long Beach, California area, you can stop into their shop on First Street between Elm and Linden and pick up a pair. Then head off to the islands, mon, and roll a spliff for me.

1 comment:

papawill said...

Must be the ganja. Not much to crow about.