Monday, July 24, 2006

Dunny Trading Party

I fucking hate Blogger right now! Motherfuckers lost my entire post and now the "Recover post" function does absolutely nothing. I hate this bullshit! I had a nice post all written out; it contained humor and valuable information and now it is all gone. What the fuck?! It makes me want to go out and get an ArmaLite AR-15 assault rifle and head down to the Blogger office (if there is such a thing) and go on a random killing rampage! I hate this impotent rage I am filled with! I am angry and frustrated and there is nothing I can do about it except to put it into words here on my blog! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!! ASSHOLES!!! Jesus Christ sucks hairy cocks in hell!!!

Well, now that I have gotten that out of my system, let's see if I can recreate the post that was lost when Blogger fucked me in the ass with a shovel sideways.


Dunny Trading DayThis Thursday, July 27th is Dunny Trading Party day across the country. There are only eleven toy stores participating in the event (including all three of the Kidrobot stores) and Wootini in Carrboro is one of them. Yee-haw! The trading party is a celebration of the release of Kidrobot's Dunny series 3 which features designs by artists Tilt, Huck Gee, Ron English, Flying Fortress, Attaboy, Craola, Tokidoki, Mishka, CW, Touma, Joe Ledbetter, Alex Pardee, Friends With You, Tristan Eaton, D23, Abe Lincoln Jr., and Feric. The 17 piece blind assortment series will retail at $5.95 each and some designs are limited to just 500 pieces. To add to the excitement, hidden inside special boxes are 400 tickets redeemable for an 8-inch Love Dunny by Tado, who also designed the box art. One grand prize winner will receive a custom 20-inch Dunny by Tado. There will be some cool giveaways such as pins, stickers, coloring books, shirts and MORE! Wootini will also have soda to quench your thirst! The trading parties are not just limited to Dunnys, so I will be there with a wheelbarrow full of old toys to trade for new stuff. The event will take place from 6-8pm at Wootini, so get organized and get there early before all of the mayhem ensues!

No comments: