Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Scream For Ice Cream!


Reebok, Pharrell Williams of The Neptunes and N.E.R.D. and Nigo of A Bathing Ape fame dropped these new Ice Cream Board Flip sneakers at the end of March without me even hearing about it! Shame on everyone for not mentioning these to me. Just look at that delicious suede. And I love how the soles look like chocolate ice cream sugar cones. I guess these are meant to be more consumer-aimed sneakers, as opposed to the other more collector-aimed Ice Creams, with a price of just under ninety bucks. They remind me of some ol' skool Adidas Samoas but without the three stripes. I really like the green and pink ones [pictured above]. I like these Ice Creams much better than the ones with the little pictures adorning them. They seem much more versatile. And for the price you could actually wear them outside. Now I just need another job to pay for all of the sneakers I want and another apartment to store them all in. Hey all of you sneaker companies out there, how about sending me some samples to review?! I'll take nice pictures and say wonderful things about you and your shoes, if I like them that is.

No comments: