Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Glow-In-The-Dark Kicks?

Crooked Tongues All Black AdicolorCool Hunting had some info on these a week ago, but not as much as I wanted. What I want to know is, do they glow in the dark? If anyone knows, send me a comment. It would definitely be sweet if they did. I love anything that glows in the dark. Anyway, in conjunction with the release of the new Limited Ed. Adicolor sneaker series from Adidas, Crooked Tongues has designed these all black Adidas Century sneakers featuring six different color tongues and matching laces; black, white, red, purple, yellow, and what appears to be a glow-in-the-dark green. 5000 pairs of these killer kicks will drop on May 20th, but I'm not sure if they will only be available through Crooked Tongues or if they will also be at your local Adidas retailer. From their press release, it looks like the shoes and matching track jacket will be available at select retailers, but it doesn't mention which ones. Check out the Cool Hunting article for more information about the release party next Monday, May 1st. And don't forget to get your tickets for my bro's film The Elephant King, premiering tonight at the Tribeca Film Festival and also showing Saturday afternoon, next Tuesday, May 2nd, and next Sunday, May 7th.

Update: I got an e-mail from Crooked Tongues letting me know that these shoes DO NOT glow in the dark, unfortunately. They will be sending out a list of retailers for their Adicolor kicks soon.

No comments: