Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Soooooo Tired

Alright you punks, I worked all night and morning to get it so that you can search my site using google and send me suggestions. The google search is at the top of the site, obviously, because you can see it right there. See... right there... where it says, "Touch Limited Ed." You know you want to. That was the easy part. The suggestion/comment location is a little harder to find (and to write the code for), but equally as entertaining. It is at the bottom of my blog list. Just scroll down and you'll see it. So have fun, I'm going to take a little nap here at work. But first, I think I have found the nerdiest of nerdy Limited Ed. items! This Limited Ed. Transparent Rawcut Purple 7-Die Set for all of your nerdy role playing needs.
This one time, I was playing D&D, and the Dungeon Master was being a real jerk, and he made me face a level 7 bug bear, and my cleric was only level 4, and I had to role a 12 sided die 6 times in order to cast a fireball spell, and I was one number off, and I lost all my hit points, and I had to start the level all over again! It really sucked. I hate it when my brother is DM.

No comments: