Friday, April 23, 2004

Lonely Limited Ed.

Limited Ed. is a little lonely. Just look at him. Does he look like the kind of guy who gets a lot of dates? Seriously?! So he's been looking for a little From Russia With Love action. Check out Olga here. She looks like Limited Ed.'s type. I mean, if you're going to get a Russian mail order bride, you better get one named Olga. Here's a little sample to wet your appetite:

I am purposeful, witty, communicative and cheerful. I go in for sports, play billiards and bowling, go to the movies and to nightclubs to dance. I like reading and cooking. I dream to build a solid and united family, to have a loving and caring husband and 1 or 2 kids.
Unfortunately, like everything else on this site, he can't afford her.

(In a wierd, roundabout way, Mike made me think of this)

No comments: