Wednesday, November 10, 2004

More Mini Motorcycles

I really like motorcycles. I like watching American Chopper on the Discovery Channel. I like the sound and smell they produce. I like their shiny chrome. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I'm doing once I get on one. The one time I tried to ride a motorcycle, I fell off and broke my third lumbar vertebrae. It's a tragic story, really. Fortunately for me, I have recently discovered mini choppers! And now that I know they exist, I am seeing them everywhere. Including these little 49 and 50cc jobbies from Buy Scooter Online. My favorites are this 2005 Falcon VG-T 50cc Super Mini Chopper:



With a 4-stroke engine, speeds up to 60 MPH and a range of 30 miles on the 1.3 litre tank, this thing would be a fun little around-town cruiser. You'd just have to carry a little extra gas in a spare tank for longer rides. I also like this 49cc Super Chopper Harley Style Scooter:



It looks more like your classic chopper with the long front fork, small front tire and flames painted on the tank, but lacks the power of the Falcon VG-T, which actually might be a plus for me. I really don't need to break anything else right now. And at $599.95 and $549.95 respectively, about a tenth the price of the Bay Town Choppers, these babies won't break the bank. Of course, they are about a fourth of the power, but still. Who needs all that power? I just want to cruise.

No comments: