Friday, November 05, 2004

Limited Ed. Magazine Shop

That's right, jerkface! Now you too can own something designed by me, Limited Ed.! Check out my new items at the Limited Ed. Magazine Shop on CafePress. There's some sweet swag there, including this rugged, organic cotton G.I. Jew T-Shirt:



Go Jew! I wish I had thought of this idea before Halloween, when I dressed as G.I. Jew, with my desert camo pants, army shirt, Tallis, and Kipa. Oh well, better luck next time, when I will be able to wear this shirt and people won't confuse me for Osama Bin Ladin.

While you are at the Limited Ed. Magazine Shop, check out my other items, including this Gimmick Trucker Cap:



And for the ladies, check out this hot Clever Girl Thong:



Remember, these items are Limited Ed., so get them while they're hot! Check back for more additions to the Limited Ed. Magazine Shop soon.

Update: Unfortunately, I had to change all of these items because of copyright infringement. I hope y'all aren't too disappointed. I guess that's why they were Limited Ed.

No comments: