Monday, November 08, 2004

Street Shirts

Alright, so I really like pimpin' myself. That's why I wear a Pimp Watch. But I also enjoy pimpin' other people who make Limited Ed. crap. And since I was just pimpin' my own t-shirts I figured I might as well pimp someone else's Limited Ed. t-shirts. I really like using the word "pimp."

So, without further adieu, here's Streetshirts! Cute and cool t-shirts from the UK that are limited to 100 each. Then they stop printing them... or do they? My favorite designs, for now, are Skull:



'Cause I'm bad like that. 'Cause I have a tattoo... seriously. It's of Winnie the Pooh! It's freakin' tough!

And Beer Friend:



'Cause beer is the only friend I have. 'Cause I got a Winnie the Pooh tattoo.

Streetshirts also has Hoodies for when you are trying to hide your face in shame. 'Cause you have a Winnie the Pooh tattoo... on your forehead. I swear the guy told me it would wash right off. I knew it hurt too bad for that to be true. Anyway, enjoy your new clothes, I have to go see a laser surgeon.

[P.S. - I have some new products at the Limited Ed. Shop including an Ol' Skool G.I. Jew Messenger Bag and an Ol' Skool G.I. Jew Ringer T-Shirt for the ladies!]

No comments: