Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hollow Weenies

Kidrobot 15 KidreaperMan, I am so mature. Anyway, it has been a while since I was really excited about anything Kidrobot was doing, other than a moderate interest in The Simpsons figures and the Adult Swim mini figures, but I do get excited when they put out a new Kidrobot figure, especially one associated with Halloween. I have a few of the early Kidrobot figures and I just might have to add this Kidrobot 15 Kidreaper figure [pictured above] to my collection. I haven't bought any toys since I have been in LA and there are several toy stores here! Creatures in My Head creator Andrew Bell is responsible for this little bit of awesomeness. He will be in New York for its release tomorrow, October 16th, and then in Chicago the next day, signing autographs and living the jet set lifestyle. The figure glows in the dark and apparently there is a chase figure out there for some lucky person. I am going to try to make it out to the LA Kidrobot store tomorrow and pick one up. Just $50. Gotta' keep the economy strong!

No comments: