Monday, April 07, 2008

Two Cows

Well, my gallery opening at Beth El Synagogue yesterday went quite well. There were close to forty people there and I sold four paintings, which was quite unexpected. In honor of my successful exhibit, I have decided to do a little self-promotion today. I have a new photograph, entitled Two Cows in the Snow [pictured above], available now through Art.com's Artist Rising website for purchase as an 8" x 10" print, either framed or unframed. This is my favorite photograph that I have ever taken. It was taken a few years ago when I was driving home on the back roads between Durham and Chapel Hill and a light dusting of snow began to fall and I just happened to have my camera with me. I just recently found a copy that was high enough resolution to make prints from, so now it is available for all to buy. It is available for $12.99 unframed and the framed costs can vary depending on how you select to frame it. Alright, now that I am done with my self-promotion, check out page fifteen of this English Prep School's newsletter. I know I like toys, but what the hell?

No comments: