Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm A Lumberjack And I'm Okay

Alife Everybody High Lumberjack PackI sleep all night and I work all day. I wear Alife Everybody High Lumberjack Pack sneakers [pictured above], I skip and jump, I go to the lavatory. On Wednesday I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea!

Just in time for Wintry weather (if you live somewhere other than North Cackalacka, where today it is supposed to get up to almost 80 degrees), Alife has released their 2007 Holiday Footwear. Included in the release are the Lumberjack Pack, Rain Pack and Ski Pack [pictured below, top to bottom]. They will be available not only at Alife stores, but also at American Rag, Barneys, Bloomingdales, Fred Segal, Conveyor, and Commonwealth. Telephone orders will also be accepted by Alife. This is one of my favorite sneaker releases so far from Alife. I like all of them! They would all be great for the situations that they are named after. I would have a hard time if I had to decide which of them I wanted. Luckily, at $125 to $145 each, I can't afford any of them, so I won't be getting any!Alife Everybody Low Lumberjack PackAlife Everybody High Rain PackAlife Everybody Flood Ski PackAlife Everybody Flood Ski Pack

No comments: