Saturday, December 01, 2007

Adidas, Adidas, ADIDAS!!!

Adidas Light Side vs. Dark Side SuperstarsI like Adidas, always have. I have four pairs right now. If I didn't have so many already, I might have to add some of these to my collection. Also, it would be kind of a pain in the ass to get out to Long Beach to go to Proper to get a pair of these Adidas Light Side vs. Dark Side Superstars [pictured above]. I love the fact that they come packaged in a blister pack with ol' skool Star Wars-style graphics. Sweet. It would be a whole lot easier to go onto the Adidas Online Store and get a pair of these awesome, Limited Ed. Adidas x Dennis Busenitz High Score Gazelle Skate Shoe [pictured below]. I love the clear soles and that it says "High Score" in ol' skool video game font where it would normally say "Gazelle" on the side of the shoe. They are a little expensive at $150, but I'm sure they are cheaper than the Light Side vs. Dark Side kicks from Proper.Adidas x Dennis Busenitz High Score Gazelle Skate Shoe
Also, on the theme of movie/sneaker cross-promotion, check out the Reebok Voltron Pack at Proper [pictured below].Reebok Voltron Pack

No comments: