Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Death Pumpkin

Twim x Secret Base Death PumpkinSecret Base, in association with Twim, has released a new Limited Ed. Pumpkin Brain vinyl figure [pictured above and lit up below]. This "Death Pumpkin" is exactly like the Last Legend Pumpkin Brain that was released for Halloween, except that instead of glowing orange, this one is glowing slime green. Both contain a set of LEDs that light up when you shake 'em. I really like the slime green color of this figure, but I already have the orange Last Legend Pumpkin, so do I need another light-up, glowing Pumpkin Brain? The answer, of course, is yes! Alright, maybe not, but it is still pretty darn cool looking. Available now at both Span of Sunset and Toy Tokyo for around sixty bucks. Maybe while I am up in New York next week I will stop by Toy Tokyo and pick one up. We'll see. I guess it depends on how much it costs for me to get my car fixed this week.Twim x Secret Base Death Pumpkin

No comments: