Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Death Warmed Over

Eagle vs. Shark t-shirt design winnerEagle vs. Shark t-shirt design winner
Uuggghhhh... I feel like crap. I have had a summer flu since Friday. Summer is not a good time to be sick. It is too freakin' hot outside to be sick. I had to go to a wedding on Saturday, which would have been a lot of fun, but I just felt like shit the whole time. Well, now I am back at work and I have a ton of stuff to do, so I will keep this short. Why didn't anyone tell me that Threadless was having a t-shirt design contest for the movie Eagle vs. Shark, a movie that my brother's production company, Unison Films, produced? I like the winning design [pictured above], but shit! If I had known there was a contest going on I would have designed a shirt that didn't look exactly like every other shirt on Threadless (I guess 12-year-olds all have the same taste). Anyway, I am going to go home and pass out now. Go see Eagle vs. Shark so my brother will have money to produce his next movie.

No comments: