Monday, January 10, 2005

The Kingdom Of Silence

In another attempt at shameless self-promotion and shameless family-promotion I have submitted the t-shirt design that I did for my brother's upcoming movie The Kingdom of Silence to Threadless to try to get them to print it. If there are enough positive votes they will print it. If they print it, that's free promotion for Seth's film. Anyway, here's a picture and where you can vote for the t-shirt:



Also, I really appreciate it when people who don't like the t-shirt designs that I have submitted to Threadless give me personal criticism in the comments section, especially those who have no previous art criticism experience and have not submitted a t-shirt design of their own. It really makes me feel good about myself. So go ahead, do your dirty work, I can take it... *sniffle*... no I'm fine... *cry*... I told myself I wasn't going to cry... *wail*... pull yourself together, man. Alright, I'm all better now.

No comments: