Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Pimpin' LED Spinners

Alright, so I guess it is time for me to take a break from designing t-shirts for a day and get some actual work done. Ha ha, I made myself laugh with that one. I am going to stop designing t-shirts... for now. But work... come on! Seriously. Instead I am going to write about something I saw on TV last night. Yeah, TV! I was watching Rides on my favorite channel, The Learning Channel, when I saw these crazy new Electric Pimp LED Spinners from MHT Wheels:



You can't really tell by this picture, and MHT doesn't have any additional pics or video on their website, but when these bad boys spin, they light up LED's all over the spokes that are computer-controlled to spell out whatever message you have pre-programmed or just create pretty patterns. Trust me, they are really trippy looking all lit up. The wheels were unveiled at the 2004 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, but won't be going on sale until they are fully production-ready in mid-2005. They will be offered under the DUB brand, a brand that has become synonymous with dope rims. So next summer, get ready to have flashy rims spelling out messages to you as you cruise up and down the boulevard. How fun!

No comments: